February 27, 2019King By
Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been looking radiant and extremely happy for a while now and why not? She is happily married to Nick Jonas and has numerous films in her kitty. She recently made an appearance at the Vanity Fair Oscar party with beau Nick Jonas where she looked like a million bucks and couldn’t stop giggling like a teenager in love beside her man. For the party, she sported a gorgeous black Elie Saab dress and makeup that perfectly complementedher dress.
Her makeup artist Pati Dubroff did an excellent job at making the diva look absolutely regal at the event. The duo even worked together for Priyanka’s look for when she attended the Royal Wedding, and the result was glorious.
Her makeup artist revealed that she was initially inspired by the beadwork on the gown! But atthe end, her makeup ended up bouncing off her jewellery! She wore Chopard earrings with dazzling diamonds, so creating the look was a no-brainer!
Dubroff started off with a shiny bronze and black shadow look. She suggests that people with warmer skin tone start off with a wash of copper cream shadow. “For a darker skin tone, sometimes black shadows can go a bit ashy or grey”, she explains.
To achieve PeeCee’s Oscar party look,
– Use a soft black eyeliner pencil to extend and define the outer corner of your eyes to elongate the shape. Draw it on the lash line to the outer corners and up to the creases.
– Bend it out to make a wing without making it too graphic.
– Add a clear balm over your lids to give them a wet effect.
– Follow this up with a glitter eyeshadow. Dubroff used Lemonhead Spacepaste in Groupie which gave her a dark and smokey look that gave her lid the pop of shine and exactly mimicked her earrings.
– Add a shimmery black shadow on top of the glitter.
– Finish off the look with waterproof mascara.
– Apply a berry shaped lipstick and top it off with a berry-toned gloss so that the lips aren’t distracting from the eyes. Dubroff used Jill Stuart Beauty Dressed Rouge in 04 and Jill Stuart Beauty Lip Blossom in 46 to achieve this look.